Apply to become an LMU Amgen Scholar in 2018
The Amgen Scholars Europe Programme provides selected undergraduate students with the opportunity to engage in a hands-on research experience at some of Europe's leading educational institutions. Currently, five universities in Europe host the summer research program.
As Amgen Scholars, students will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in important university research projects, gain hands-on lab experience, and contribute to the advancement of science;
- Interact with and receive guidance from faculty mentors, including some of Europe’s top academic scientists; and
- Attend scientific seminars, workshops, and other networking events.
Amgen Scholars Europe Programme applicants must be:
- Undergraduate students enrolled in colleges or universities in Europe*; and
- Undergraduate students who have not completed their bachelor’s or first degree (or its equivalent) prior to participating in the Programme.
The Amgen Scholars programme is also available at four other universities in Europe and two in Japan. Each host university has its own application process, but the application deadline for all universities is February 1st, 2018. Lingua franca for all programs is English.
*Eligible students must attend colleges or universities in countries that are participating in the Bologna Process. For a full list of eligible countries, please see the Amgen Scholars Programme website.